Facebook Ads Intern
We at LaDigue JSC. will make sure to provide you with the dream work environment that will suit your artistic personality. We offer a flourishing team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition of individual contribution and diverse opportunities.
Our company is developing internationally in the field of online trade, with the main focus being the sale of high-quality cosmetic products. Currently, the company is successfully developing its activities in more than 35 countries – yes, the bar has been raised high!
All this is possible thanks to our team of experienced and reliable professionals who have the opportunity to constantly develop their knowledge and skills in an excellent working environment. In addition to well-established brands on the market, La Digue constantly develops new and interesting projects, therefore strives to grow its team, in order to conquer new heights and offer the best to its customers, both in Bulgaria and abroad.
Our team is looking to recruit an individual for a paid internship with the aim of offering them a permanent position as a Facebook ads specialist!
What we will teach you:
- How to build a marketing strategy and user funnel tailored to the needs of each brand;
- How to plan and create advertising campaigns and track their results;
- How to study user behavior and build relevant audiences for any business;
- How to optimize ads and analyze results;
- How to plan, create and publish content on social networks.
What we offer?
- 3 – month paid internship;
- Opportunity to develop and land a permanent position as an Facebook Ads Specialist;
- Work on interesting and innovative projects;
- Working in an ambitious and young team of experts in various fields;
- Great working environment in an office in a modern business center;
- In-house trainings;
- Full-time and part-time work day options available
- Strong interest and desire to develop in the field of digital marketing;
- Good organization skills;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Taking responsibility and initiative;
- Skills and willingness to work in a team;
Recommended, but not required:
- Good English language proficiency
- Experience in digital marketing or completed course in the field
** Our internship program is ongoing and we are constantly looking for new talent to give them the right start in their digital marketing careers. If you believe marketing is your passion, don’t hesitate to start your training with us!